Skip to main content

Who We Are

Frequent Questions

Have you ever had a question and didn’t know where to find the answer? If so, you’ve come to the right place.

This section is a compilation of answers to the questions most commonly asked by our constituents. Just start by following one of the links below. If you can’t find the question you wanted to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us.

  1. You can donate using any major credit card or via PayPal. Please visit enlivenusa.org for more donation options.

  2. Enliven Water Incorporated
    1201 N Orange Street, Suite 7137
    Wilmington, DE 19801 USA

  3. All your gifts and donations are deductible under applicable laws. Enliven Water is a US registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Our Tax-Identification number is 83-2518509.

  4. Can I get a receipt for my donation?

    Yes! We will send you a tax-deductible receipt as soon as a donation is made.

  5. About 16% of the world’s rural population does not have access to safe drinking water supplies, as opposed to only four percent of the world’s urban population. And while 18% of those in urban areas lack safe sanitation facilities, in rural areas that number skyrockets to 50%, which equates to an astonishing one-third of the world’s people.
    Absence of toilets and safe water means that over 800 million people around the world have no choice but to practice open defecation, which contaminates water supplies and contributes to the spread of water-borne diseases. Children are especially susceptible to sickness caused by open defecation practices and bathing in dirty water sources.
    Opportunity starts with water. Access to safe, clean water can protect and save lives, just by being available. When clean water is only a few minutes rather than a few hours away, the community has more time to dedicate to education and economic opportunities. This turns problems into potential: unlocking education, economic prosperity, and improved health. Water is the way to break the cycle of poverty, to protect and save lives and to make a bright future possible for all.

  6. We are determined to make a big impact in the communities we serve, specifically empowering women, whose lives are disproportionately impacted by the crisis, through access to safe, clean water. We established water cooperatives for women in their communities. This unlocks opportunity for education, economic potential, and improved health. We promote good sanitation practices by makings toilets and safe water sources accessible in struggling communities. The solutions we offer are working and gaining momentum; they are not quick, temporary fixes. They help the people we empower solve their immediate needs and continue to enrich the rest of their lives.

  7. When you donate to Enliven Water, you can be assured that your donation is making an impact in the area that needs it most. We are excellent stewards of all gifts we receive. We spend 90% of the funds we receive to change lives with safe, clean water and the other 10% contributes to program support.

  8. We’re always on the lookout for individuals like you who are committed to ending this crisis. Visit our How to Help section to find out more about ways to donate or volunteer.

  9. We have a responsibility to both our communities and donors, and we work hard to ensure long-term sustainability of the organization. We make our IRS Form 990 available for review, as required by law. Visit our Financials page to learn more.

  10. What is your organization's privacy policy?

    Our organization takes our privacy policy seriously and takes steps to protect and ensure the safety of our supporters. We do not sell or otherwise disclose information about our volunteers or supporters outside of our immediate organization. This policy has no exceptions. We do not sell or exchange your information with any other organizations: public, private or nonprofit. For more detailed information visit our Privacy Policy page.

© 2020 Enliven Water, Inc.

Powered by Firespring